Regional Sales Manager
Prepare sales actions:
- Know, analyze, and formalize the market data in his area of responsibility (key customers and stakeholders, potential customers, the links among them, and market share)
- Manage his customer portfolio using marketing tools (plat
- &forming), build and pilot his individual action plan
- Deploy and implement the commercial policy
- Report all market information (customer visits, competition actions, relationships with resellers)
- Propose commercial actions and related budgets, and manage them after approval
- Drive internal meetings with other salespeople in his area to coordinate
- Animate the reseller channel while executing pull actions
- Evaluate and propose actions to improve technical competencies in his area (other sales and resellers)
- Promote and specify product offers and solutions to develop the company’s market shares
- Sell products and solutions which are contributing to customer performance improvement
- Prospect new customers
- Drive interviews to uncover all customer needs
- Elaborate on offers, answer quotes, follow up and call on
- Manage differentiated relationships with customers in the portfolio
- Negotiate with customers and manage prices
Skill for Regional Sales Manager
- Customer service
- Interpersonal communication skills
- Phone communication
- Professional email writing
- Metrics (sales)
- CRM software
Roles and Responsibilities
- Achieving business goals and revenue targets.
- Overseeing daily operations, managing budgets, and setting performance objectives.
- Recruiting, training, and supporting general managers as well as conducting regular performance appraisals.
- Developing and implementing business, marketing, and advertising plans.
- Managing internal and external stakeholder relations and negotiating contracts.
- Planning, evaluating, and optimizing operations to be efficient and cost-effective.
- Ensuring products and services comply with regulatory and quality standards.
- Ensuring company standards and procedures are followed.
- Preparing and presenting monthly, quarterly, and annual statements, analyses, and reports of operations and finances.
- Dealing with escalated customer issues, incident reports, and legal actions.
send us your cv/resume on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our HR Department at +91 99782 26085