Installation and Service Engineer
Scope of Work
- Communicating with clients, engineers, and other technicians to ensure that services are delivered effectively.
- Promptly following up on service requests and providing customer feedback.
- active listening and customer service skills.
- The ability to remain professional under pressure.
- Delivering demonstrations to ensure that customers are educated on safe and effective equipment use.
- Installs and tests products to make sure they work correctly.
- Follows installation and operation manuals.
- Teaches customers how to use their products.
- Follows all company policies and procedures.
- Responds to service requests and repairs products
Skill for Soldering Technician
- Microsoft word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft outlook
- Low voltage License
- FASA BASA
- fire burglar Alarm certifications
Roles and Responsibilities
- Traveling to customers' homes or place of business.
- Installing electrical or computer equipment such as flat-screen televisions, projectors, routers, desktop computers, laptops, and tablets.
- Suggesting areas where equipment should be set up and where cords should be placed.
- Troubleshooting problems with existing equipment.
- Testing old and new installation connections.
- Providing customers with verbal and written operating instructions for new equipment.
- Maintaining equipment.
- Cleaning up after the job is complete.
- Recording and maintaining stock levels.
- Maintaining the work vehicle.
- Answering questions about a company's products or services.
- Processing orders and transactions.
- Resolving issues and troubleshooting technical problems.
- Delivering information about a company's offerings.
- Providing proactive customer outreach.
- Handling customer complaints.
- Collecting and analyzing customer feedback.
send us your cv/resume on email@example.com or contact our HR Department at +91 99782 26085