No of Positions : 1
Required Experience: 1-2 year exp
- Responsible for Employee safety.
- Responsible for field-producing remotes and coordinating with guests on stories in the field. Work in STORM Scheduling program to schedule crews in the most efficient manner.
- Work with all other departments at Syfy (.com., marketing/promo, PR, Social ) to make sure they receive materials needed to support the show manage and approve all trade-out requests from producers.
- Responsible for actively working to continuously improve upon the key performance measures such as reproduction quality, content freshness, and productivity to achieve minimal consumable waste factors.
- Develop, evaluate, approve and submit to department management, required capital projects, operating improvements, compensation increases, and staffing modifications.
- Implement the production department performance management
- program and ensure that performance reviews and development plans
- for all production employees, including direct reports, are conducted on
- an annual basis. Liaise with internal department team managers to ensure projects
- are completed successfully, on time, and within budget.
- Work continuously with the creative teams to recommend the most efficient process for marketing asset production.