Embedded Firmware Engineer (Experience)
No of Positions : 1
Required Experience: 0 - 2 years
Skills: C, C++, Embedded C, Good Software Development skills.
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
- Designing & testing of hardware and software for new versions of old products design and development of new products.
- Undertake Firmware, Hardware Design & Development on Microchip PIC and Other Controllers.
- Develop Firmware and Hardware for Micro controller Based System in the Field Of IoT.
- Excellent communication skills
- Work on modern technologies (PIC,ARM, Wi-Fi, BLE, IoT etc)
- Good knowledge about different serial communication protocols like such as CAN/ USB/ SPI / 1-Wire / I2C /RS-232 /RS422 / RS485/ SENT and PWM outputs.
- Analyzing & understanding project specifications
- Highly skilled in embedded technologies — C/ C++.-Real time application development
- Should have experience on Wireless, Wi-Fi, IoT Domain, Bluetooth
- Should have experience on Smart Home domain Projects
send us your cv/resume on email@example.com or contact our HR Department at +91 99782 26085